All applicants must provide documentation of residency and eligibility to work in the US.
One of the following documents is accepted as proof of both residency and eligibility:
- US Passport
- Permanent Resident Card
- Alien Registration Receipt Card (Form I-551)
- Foreign Passport with temporary I-551 stamp or temporary I-551 printed notation on a machine-readable immigrant visa
- Unexpired Employment Authorization Document with a Photo ID (Form I-766)
- Unexpired Foreign Passport with Form I-94
- Passport from Federated States of Micronesia or the Republic of the Marshall Islands with Form I-94 or Form I-94A indicating nonimmigrant admission under the Compact of Free Association Between the United States and the FSM or RMI.
If one of the above cannot be provided, one document from each category below is required: